Friday, June 8, 2018

Are you LIVING?


LIVE LAUGH LOVE


Lately I’ve been asking myself, am I really LIVING or just existing?
Summer is here, I’ve started back working out again…for like the 5th time now, I’ve cleaned out my closet and even made a visit to my wax lady!

All of these things are simply action items, which made me think, what actions am I taking to ensure I am fully LIVING each day to the fullest? Being happy and productive? Great questions right?  An even better topic to think about while you’re at work lol.

As I’ve mentioned in prior posts, I have my days! Some days are more difficult than others, but thankfully I find strength from God to get through those tough moments. But as of late, I’ve been good! And I was able to answer my own question! YES I AM LIVING and not just existing! But what exactly do I consider living, is probably what you’re asking yourself.

My definition of living is being present in every moment of life. Putting forth effort to make you happy and not missing out on opportunities to learn, love and experience things.

There is still so much more I need to be doing to keep my momentum going. I’m aware and making clear growth plans for ME. That takes me back to those action items. Although they were vain action items, they were still things that make me happy. Here’s a list of a few items I wrote down for myself:

  • ·         Pray more
  • ·         Drink more water
  • ·         Audition Audition Audition
  • ·         Start saying “NO” more when necessary
  • ·         Work out 4-5 days a week
  • ·         Save Save Save
  • ·         Move Soon


I’m focused, encouraged and excited about LIVING! Is everything peachy? Absolutely not!! But I’m being good to myself and not giving so much energy to the things that are negative and feeding the positive!
I’ve been learning how to love and accept people for exactly WHO and WHERE they are in life. Why? I want people to do the same for me! I want us all to grow together!!

Are you LIVING? If not, let’s work on that! Write down a few goals and get started!! You can even get started just by reading this blog. Live!! Experience!! Grow!!

We only get one life; let’s make the best of it!

Go be great!! Go be great for YOU!

Cryslove
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete