Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Explore your POTENTIAL!


I’ve decided to explore my potential! That’s right, I’ve joined the world of It Works! I can’t describe how excited I am to start something new! I love the products (still testing out a few myself) but I am in awe of this company. First off, it’s faith based, and offers so many people across the globe the chance to “Take a Chance”on themselves and see what they can really do!

I’m a firm believer in trying! I’m either going to SUCCEED or LEARN! Failure doesn’t exist when you actually put forth effort and give “It” your best shot.

The introductory training video asks what is your “WHY” for joining the team?

I joined for 2 specific reasons, Growth and Additional Income! 5 years from now, it is my goal to no longer work a 9-5! I WILL be working full time as an actress, singer, and model! All while building the CRYSLOVE Brand. A brand that will include books, community programs, films, opportunities, and more!

I am well aware that this is a lifestyle that requires discipline and guts! None of my aspirations are cookie-cutter goals. They all require me to attack them head on! It’s a faith walk, and faith requires ACTION! People crack me up thinking that faith works by sole belief. No, no, no, you have to put in some work! Show God how much you really want it, work for it! WORK!
I have literally knocked out all self-doubt and I’m pushing towards my goals. With God’s help and guidance, I will reach each and every one.

Take a peek at the site…tell me what you’re interested in! www.crysfoster.myitworks.com or call me directly at 586.307.5196

This may be your fifty-eleventh time 😒 (LOL) seeing something about It Works! Ok, so let this be the time you actually inquire about it! Learning about the company and the products won’t hurt Just ask! 😉
Be great today! Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Cryslove 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment