Wednesday, May 24, 2017

MOTIVATION

We live in a world full of demands. Time seems to zoom by without any regard of how I feel or what I want to do. It’s STRESSFUL! 😩😩

I literally have to write things down into my calendar or else I won’t remember. Being 30 comes with its own demands as well. I’m an actual GROWN WOMAN out here trying to maintain a fairly balanced life. Work, family, writing, acting, working out, social events, weddings, funerals, birthdays, parties, BILLS, boyfriend, and so much more! I’m tired already lol.

What motivates me to keep going tho? What actually gets me out of the bed every single day?

For me, it’s a sense of independence that I refuse to lose. If I don’t work, I don’t EAT! I can’t pay for my apartment, utilities, car, personal upkeep, etc. But ultimately, it’s God and ME! I motivate myself!

I’m super blessed to have a supportive family and friends but at the end of the day, it’s ME that gets my behind moving! Everyone can’t say the same. I’m sure this will change once I have children one day.

Who motivates you? 

It’s important to ask yourself these types of questions! Why?!
 I’ll tell you why…if you don’t recognize where your motivation stems from, you will forever be UNMOTIVATED! You will not be able to understand why you have no interest in doing better or changing your situation.

Motivate yourself today! Take the time to realize what it is you desire and find the motivation to make it happen! 

Then, go out and motivate someone else! Help someone find their zeal! Finish a project! ✨✨✨✨

GO WORK OUT! (I’m talking to myself here LOL) 

Make things happen for yourself today and while you’re at it, help someone else!

MOTIVATION!!!


XOXO 

Cryslove

2 comments: