Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Shining Shining Shining Yeah!!!!


🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Spring has finally arrived! All I can say is thank God I got a pedicure 😩

Change of seasons are always symbolic for me! Over the years, I have realized that I am affected by the lack of sun and gloomy weather. I would always hear people refer to this issue and think to myself, how sway?! You allowing the rain to keep you mad? Or the snow ruin your day? Get outta here with that!

But, I get it and I experience those changes. Does that make me crazy? Nah, not at all! There are actual scientific reasonings for  such disorders as Seasonal Affective Disorder! It's a real thing! However, for ME, it's more spiritual! Everyone interprets what is "going on" with them differently. I strongly believe that I am more receptive to God when everything aligns, including the sun. I'm simply in my happy place when it's warm out. I need the SON and the SUN!

I'm learning the meaning behind "To each his own". What I feel won't always match what you think to be right. People will always try to read you or tell you about yourself! That's why it's so important to know who you are. The good, the ugly, the struggle areas and the special ingredients that make you unique in this world.

I absolutely do not have the answers or the wherewithal to judge a soul. However, I do have experience and an open mind. I believe that each of us hold the power to be Amazing! Whether you are moody, angry, talk too much, messy, a liar or a drunk! We all can be GREAT! But it starts with us. Stop looking at the next person and comparing yourself. Try this out...it's working for me 👇🏾


  • Examine yourself 1st ( Ask yourself what's wrong and how you feel)
  • Realize what areas you need to work on (your temper, attitude, negative thoughts)
  • Acknowledge your triggers (work, spouse, money...)
  • Pray on it ( Talk to GOD!)
  • Act on it (counseling, taking a leap of faith, reading more, etc)
  • Continue to work on it and LIVE!!!

Hey, the sun is shining!! No better time to start than TODAY ✨✨✨

Xoxo Cryslove

No comments:

Post a Comment